- Batra, V., Maheshwarappa, A., Dagar, K. , Kumar Sandeep, Soni, A, Kumaresan A, Kumar Rakesh and Datta T K. (2019) Unusual interplay of contrasting selective pressures on β-defensin genes implicated in male fertility of the Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). BMC Evol Biol. 19, 214 doi:10.1186/s12862-019-1535-8
- Singh Surender, Kalra Shalini, Bubber Parvesh, Datta Tirtha K., Mohanty Ashok K. & Kaushik Jai K. (2019) Functional analysis of recombinant buffalo lactoferrin and monoferric lobes and their cytotoxic effect on buffalo mammary epithelial cells. Biometals. DOI 10.1007/s10534-019-00209-0
- Muhammad Aslam, Kumaresan A, Yadav Savita, Mohanty T K and Datta T K. (2019) Comparative proteomic analysis of high- and low- fertile buffalo bull spermatozoa for identification of fertility associated proteins. Reproduction in Domestic Animals. doi: 10.1111/rda.13426
- Kumar Manish, Faraji Mona, Parul, Kumar Sandeep, Gohain Moloya, De S, Kumar Rakesh and Datta TK. (2018) Propensity in low-grade oocytes for delayed germinal vesicle breakdown compromises the developmental ability of sub-optimal grade Bubalus bubalis oocytes. Zygote. doi: 10.1017/S0967199418000321
- Saraf KK, Singh R, Kumaresan A, Nayek S, Chillar S, Sreela L, Datta T K and Mohanty T K. (2018). Spermatozoa functional attributes and oviduct explants binding capacity differs among bulls with different fertility ratings in the water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). Reproduction, Fertility and Development. doi.org/10.1071/RD17452
- Aslam M K, Sharma V K, Vinay K, Pandey S, Kumaresan A, Srinivasan A, Datta T K, Mohanty T K and Yadav S. (2018) Identification of biomarker candidates for fertility in spermatozoa of crossbred bulls through comparative proteomics. Theriogenology 119 (2018) 43 – 51.
- Kumar Vimlesh, Nag Pradeep, Kumar Puneeth, Datta Tirtha Kumar, Rubina Baithalu, Mohanty Tushar and Kumaresan A K. (2018). Transcriptional abundance of type- I endocannabinoid receptor (CB1) and fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) in bull spermatozoa: Relationship with field fertility. Theriogenology. 114 (2018):252-257. [ ]
- Panda Madhusmita, Asmita, Kumar Sandeep, Mishra Purusottam, Sahu Mahesh Chandra, De Sachinandan, Datta Tirtha Kumar and Kumar Rakesh. 2018. Effect of exogenous progesterone on cumulus characteristics of buffalo oocytes by allowing passage of more number of sperm through cumulus but not essentially fertilization. Asian Pacific Journal of Reproduction. doi: 10.4103/2305-0500.228017.[ ]
- Chaubey GK, Kumar S, Kumar M, Sarwalia Parul, Kumaresan, A, De S, Kumar R and Datta T K. (2018). Induced cumulus expansion of poor quality buffalo cumulus oocyte complexes by Interleukin-1beta improves their developmental ability. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry doi:10.1002/jcb.26688. [ ]
- Sandeep Kumar, Sunny Dholpuria, Gaurav Kumar Chaubey, Rakesh Kumar, and Tirtha Kumar Datta. (2018). Assessment of Nuclear Membrane Dynamics Using Anti-lamin Staining Offers a Clear Cut Evidence of Germinal Vesicle Breakdown in Buffalo Oocytes. Cytology and Genetics, 52, 80-85
- Kumar Vimlesh, Kumar Puneeth, lathika sreela, Nayak Samiksha, saraf kaustubh, Nag Pradeep, Chhillar Shivani, Datta Tirtha K, Mohanty Tushar and Kumaresan A. 2017. Anandamide exerts a suppressive effect on sperm binding to oviduct explants through CB1 receptors in the water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). Animal Reproduction Science.185:188-194. [ ]
- Choudhary Suman, Kumaresan A. Manish Kumar, Chhillar, Shivani, Malik Hrudananda, Kumar Sudarshan, Kaushik Jai, Datta Tirtha K. and Mohanty, A K. 2017. Effect of recombinant and native buffalo OVGP1 on sperm functions and in vitro embryo development: A comparative study. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology. doi:10.1186/s40104-017-0201-5. [ ]
- Kumar Sandeep, Kumar Manish, Dholpuria Sunny, Sarwalia Parul, Batra Vipul, De Sachinandan, Kumar Rakesh and Datta Tirtha Kumar. 2017. Transient arrest of Germinal Vesicle Breakdown improved in vitro development potential of buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) oocytes. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. doi: 0.1002/jcb.26171. [ ]
- Saraf, K; Kumaresan, A; Nayak, Samiksha; Chhillar, Shivani; L, Sreela; Kumar, Sunil; Tripathi, U; Datta, Tirtha; Mohanty, T. 2017. Development of an in vitro oviduct epithelial explants model for studying sperm-oviduct binding in the buffalo. Reproduction in Domestic Animals. doi: 10.1111/rda.12952 [ ]
- Saraf KK, Kumaresan A, Chhillar S, Nayak S, Lathika S, Datta TK, Gahlot SC, Karan P, Verma K, Mohanty TK. 2017. Spermatozoa with high mitochondrial membrane potential and low tyrosine phosphorylation preferentially bind to oviduct explants in the water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). Anim Reprod Sci. doi: 10.1016/j.anireprosci.2017.02.010 [ ]
- Sunny Dholpuria, Manish Kumar, Sandeep Kumar, Parul Sarwalia, Sandeep Rajput, Rakesh Kumar, Sachinandan De and Tirtha Kumar Datta. 2016. Differential expression of newly identified long intergenic non-coding RNAs in buffalo oocytes indicating their possible role in maturation and embryonic development. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. doi: 10.1002/jcb.25828 [ ]
- Sonika Ahlawat, Sachinandan De, Priyanka Sharma, Rekha Sharma, Reena Arora, R. S. Kataria, T. K. Datta & R. K. Singh. 2016. Evolutionary dynamics of meiotic recombination hotspots regulator PRDM9 in bovids. Molecular Genetics and Genomics. DOI 10.1007/s00438-016-1260-6.[ ]
- Raushan K. Singh, A. Kumaresan, Shivani Chhillar, Shailendra K. Rajak, Utkarsh K. Tripathi, Samiksha Nayak, T.K. Datta, T.K. Mohanty, R. Malhotra. 2016. Identification of suitable combinations of in vitro sperm function test for the prediction of fertility in buffalo bulls. Theriogenology. DOI: 10.1016/j.theriogenology.2016.07.022 [ ]
- Asit Jain, Tripti Jain, G K Sachdeva, Sachinandan De and Tirtha Kumar Datta. 2016. Evaluation of Incubation Parameters in a TUNEL assay for Detecting Apoptotic cells in Cumulus Oocyte Complexes and in vitro produced early Embryos of Buffalo. Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy. 10 (3) 275-280.
- S Lal, A Mukherjee , B Brahma , M Gohain , M C Patra , S K Saini , P Mishra , S Ahlawat , R C Upadhyaya , T K Datta and S De. 2016. Comparison of Copy Number of HSF Genes in Two Buffalo Genomes. Animal Biotechnology. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10495398.2015.1135807 [ ]
- S. Singh, Y S Rajput, A K Barui, R Sharma R and T K Datta. 2016. Fat accumulation in differentiated brown adipocytes is linked with expression of Hox genes. Gene Expr Patterns. doi: 10.1016/j.gep.2016.01.002.[ ]
- S K Rajak, V B Thippeswamy, A Kumaresan, S S Layek, T K Mohanty, M K Gaurav, A K Chakravarty, T K Datta, A Manimaran and S Prasad. 2016. Testicular cytology indicates differences in Sertoli cell counts between “good freezer” and “poor freezer” bulls. Indian J Exp Biol. 54(1):17-25.[ ]
- A Jain, T Jain, P Kumar, M Kumar, S De, M Gohain, R Kumar and T K Datta. 2015. Follicle-stimulating hormone-induced rescue of cumulus cell apoptosis and enhanced development ability of buffalo oocytes. Domest Anim Endocrinol. doi: 10.1016/j.domaniend.2015.10.007.[ ]
- B Brahma, M C Patra, S Karri, M Chopra, P Mishra, B C De , S Kumar, S Mahanty, K Thakur , K M Poluri, T K Datta and S De. 2015. Diversity, Antimicrobial Action and Structure-Activity Relationship of Buffalo Cathelicidins. PLoS One. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0144741.[ ]
- R Kumar, T K Datta and K V Lalitha. 2015. Salmonella grows vigorously on seafood and expresses its virulence and stress genes at different temperature exposure. BMC Microbiol. doi: 10.1186/s12866-015-0579-1.[ ]
- Aslam M K, Rajak S K, Kumaresan A, Tejmul A, Datta T K, Mohanty T K, Srinivasan A and Yadav S. 2015.Comparative proteomic analysis of Taurine, Indicine and crossbred (Bos taurus X Bos indicus) bull spermatozoa for identification of proteins related to sperm malfunctions and sub-fertility in crossbred bulls. Theriogenology. doi:10.1016/j.theriogenology.2015.04.020[ ]
- K.K. Verma, Shiv Prasad, T.K. Mohanty, A. Kumaresan, S.S. Layek, T.K. Patbandha, T.K. Datta and S. Chand. 2015. Effect of short-term cooling on core body temperature, plasma cortisol and conception rate in Murrah buffalo heifers during hot-humid season. Journal of Applied Animal Research. DOI: 10.1080/09712119.2015.1031782
- Mohamed Ashry, KyungBon Lee, Mohan Mondal, Tirtha Datta, Joseph K. Folger, Sandeep K. Rajput, Kun Zhang, Nabil A. Hemeida and George W. Smith. 2015. Expression of TGFβ superfamily components and other markers of oocyte quality in oocytes selected by brilliant cresyl blue staining: Relevance to early embryonic development. Molecular Reproduction & Development. DOI: 10.1002/mrd.22468 [ ]
- Shardul Vikram Lal, Biswajit Brahma, Moloya Gohain, Debashish Mohanta, Bidan Chandra De, Meenu Chopra, Gulshan Dass, Ashutosh Vats, Ramesh. C. Upadhyaya, T. K. Datta and Sachinandan De. 2015. Splice variants and seasonal expression of buffalo HSF genes. Cell Stress and Chaperones DOI 10.1007/s12192-014-0563-y [ ]
- B Brahma, S Kumar, B C De, P Mishra, M C Patra, B Gaur, M Chopra, D Gautam, S Mahanty, H Malik, D Malakar, T K Datta and S De. 2015. Comparative genomic analysis of buffalo (Bubalusbubalis) NOD1 and NOD2 receptors and their functional role in in-vitro cellular immune response. PLoS One. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0119178. [ ]
- Arpana Verma, Sandeep Rajput, Sandeep Kumar, Sachinandan De, Atish K Chakravarty, Rakesh Kumar and Tirtha Kumar Datta. 2015. Differential histone modification status of spermatozoa in relation to fertility of Buffalo bulls. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. DOI 10.1002/jcb.25029 [ ]
- Parveen Kumar, Arpana Verma, Manish Kumar, Sachinandan De, Rakesh Kumar & Tirtha Kumar Datta. 2015. Expression pattern of glucose metabolism genes correlate with development rate of buffalo oocytes and embryos in vitro under low oxygen condition. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. DOI 10.1007/s10815-014-0418-6 [ ]
- T K Datta, S K Rajput, G Wee, K B Lee, J K Folger and G W Smith. 2015. Requirement of the transcription factor USF1 in bovine oocyte and early embryonic development. Reproduction. 149(2):203-212. [ ]
- Ayan Mukherjee, Gulshan Dass, Jagan Mohanarao G, Vinay Kumar Katneni, Dipak Banerjee, Tapan Kumar Das, Moloya Gohain, A.K. Chakrabarty, Tirtha Kumar Datta and Sachinandan De. 2015. Copy number differences of Y chromosomal genes between superior and 1 inferior quality semen producing crossbred (Bos taurus × Bos indicus) bulls. Animal Biotechnology. 2015;26(1):65-72. doi:10.1080/10495398.2014.887020.[ ]
- Jagan Mohanrao G, Mukherjee A, Banerjee D, Gohain M, Dass G, Brahma B, Datta TK, Upadhyay RC, De Sachinandan. 2014. HSP70 family genes and HSP27 expression in response to heat and cold stress in vitro in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of goat (Capra hircus) Small Ruminant Research 2014; 116 (2–3) 94–99. (DOI: 10.1016/j.smallrumres.2013.10.014.
- S. K. Mohapatra, S. Singh, S. Kumar, A. K. Dang, T. K. Datta, S. K. Das, T. K. Mohanty, J. K. Kaushik and A. K. Mohanty. 2014. Comparative expression profiling of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-5 (IGFBP-5) in milk of Bos indicus and Bubalus bubalis during lactation. Animal. 4:643-649.
- Arpana Verma, Sandeep Rajput, Sachinandan De, Rakesh Kumar,Atish Kumar Chakravarty, Tirtha Kumar Datta. 2014. Genome wide profiling of sperm DNA methylation in relation to buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) bull fertility. Theriogenology. Sep 15;82(5):750-9.e1. doi:10.1016/j.theriogenology.2014.06.012.[ ]
- Subas C Jena, Sandeep Kumar, Sandeep Rajput, Bhaskar Roy, Arpana Verma, Arumugam Kumaresan, Tushar K Mohanty, Sachinandan De, Rakesh Kumar, Tirtha Kumar Datta. 2014. Differential methylation status of IGF2-H19 locus does not affect the fertility of crossbred bulls but some of the CTCF binding sites could be potentially important. Molecular Reproduction and Development. DOI: 10.1002/mrd.22303 [ ]
- Singh M, Brahma B, Maharana J, Patra M, Kumar S, Mishra P, Saini M, De BC, Mahanty S, Datta TK, De S (2014) Insight into Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) RIG1 and MDA5 receptors: A comparative study on dsRNA recognition and in-vitro antiviral response. PLoS ONE.DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0089788.[ ]
- Rajput S K, Kumar P, Roy B, Verma A, Pandey H P, Singh D, De S, Datta T K., 2013. Identification of some unknown transcripts from SSH cDNA library of buffalo follicular oocytes. Animal. 7(3):446-54.[ ]
- Parveen Kumar, Sandeep Rajput, Arpana Verma, Sachinandan De, Tirtha Kumar Datta, 2013.Expression pattern of glucose metabolism genes in relation to development rate of buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) oocytes and in vitro–produced embryos. Theriogenology. 2013 Nov;80(8):914-22. [ ]
- P V V, Brahma B, Kaur R, Datta T K, Goswami S L, De S, 2013. Characterization of β-casein gene in Indian riverine buffalo.Gene.527(2):683-688.[ ]
- Sandeep K. Rajput, Vivek P. Dave, Ankita Rajput, Hausila P. Pandey, Tirtha K. Datta, Rakesh K. Singh, 2013. A column-based rapid method for the simultaneous isolation of DNA, RNA, miRNA and proteins. Cell Biology International.36(9):779–783.[ ]
- Ayan Mukherjee, Gulshan Dass, Jagan Mohanarao G, Moloya Gohain, Biswajit Brahma, Tirtha Kumar Datta and Sachinandan De, 2013. Absolute copy number differences of Y chromosomal genes between crossbred (Bostaurus x Bosindicus)and indicine bulls. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology. 4(1):15. [ ]
- B Roy, Dheer Singh, A Verma, Sachinandan De, SurenderLal Goswami, A Jain, T Jain, P Kumar, S Raghav, S Rajput, Tirtha Kumar Datta, 2013. Characterization of oocyte expressed GDF9 gene in buffalo and mapping of its TSS and putative regulatory elements. Zygote. 21(2):115-24.[ ]
- Anuradha Bhardwaj, Tirtha Kumar Datta, Sachinandan De, Varij Nayan, Paras Yadav, Surender Lal Goswami, 2013.Heterologus expression and characterization of Indian Sahiwal cattle (Bos indicus) Alpha Inhibin. Animal Biotechnology 23:1-18.[ ]
2012 & earlier
- Kumar Parveen, Verma Arpana, Roy Bhaskar, Rajput Sandeep, Ojha Sohita, Anand Shashi, Yadav P, Arora J, De S, Goswami SL and Datta TK. 2012. Effect of varying glucose concentrations during in vitro maturation & embryo culture on efficiency of in vitro embryo production in buffalo. Reprod Domest Anim. 2012. 47(2): 269-73. [ ]
- Jain Asit, Jain Tripti, Sachdeva GK, De S, Goswami SL and Datta T K. 2012. Effect of FSH on expression of cathepsin K and S during in vitro maturation of buffalo oocytes and their subsequent development competence. Indian J of Anim Res. 46:2: 137-142. [Abstract ]
- Verma A, Kumar P, Rajput S, Roy B, De S, Datta T K,2012. Embryonic genome activation events in buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) preimplantation embryos.Molecular Reproduction and Development.79(5):321-8.[ ]
- Rachna Monga, Tirtha Kumar Datta, Sandeep Ghai,Dheer Singh, 2012. Involvement of transcription factor GATA-4 in regulation of CYP19 gene during folliculogenesis and luteinization in buffalo ovary. The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.130(1-2):45-56.[ ]
- Rajput, Sandeep; Kumar, Sandeep; Dave, Vivek; Rajput, Ankita; Pandey, Haushila; Datta, Tirtha; 2012. An improved method of bisulfite treatment and purification to study precise DNA methylation from as little as 10pg DNA.Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology.168(4):797-804.[ ]
- Isha Sharma, Tirtha Kumar Datta, Rachna Monga, Natwar Singh, Dheer Singh, 2012. Ovary-specific novel peroxisome proliferator activated receptors-gamma transcripts in buffalo.Gene. 504(2):245-52.[ ]
- Parveen Kumar, Dheer Singh, Arpana Verma, Poonam Yadav, Sachinandan De, Tirtha Kumar Datta, 2012. Identification of stable reference genes for gene expression studies using quantitative real time PCR in buffalo oocytes and embryos. Reproduction in Domestic Animals 47(6):e88-91.[ ]
- Tripti Jain, Praveen Kumar, Dheer Singh, Sachinandan De, Surender Lal Goswami, Asit Jain, Tirtha Kumar Datta, 2012. Kinetics of GDF9 expression in buffalo oocytes during in vitro maturation and their associated development ability. General and Comparative Endocrinology.178(3):477-84.[ ]
- Bhaskar Roy, Arpana Verma, , Sachinandan De, Sunderlal Goswami, Parveen Kumar, Sandeep Kumar, Sarvesh Raghav, Sandeep Rajput, Tirtha Kumar Datta,2012. A reporter promoter assay confirmed the role of a distal promoter NOBOX binding element in enhancing expression of GDF9 gene in buffalo oocytes. Animal Reproduction Science.135(1-4):18-24.[ ]
- R. Monga, I. Sharma, T.K. Datta, D. Singh, 2011. Characterization of serum-free buffalo granulosa cell culture and analysis of genes involved in terminal differentiation fromFSH- to LH-responsive phenotype. Domestic Animal Endocrinology. 41( 4): 195-206. [ ]
- Asit Jain, Tripti Jain, Yathish H.M., G K Sachdeva1,T K Datta, S De, S L Goswami and R K Patel, 2011. Headway in Reproductive Biotechniques for Genetic Improvement of Buffaloes. Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy. 5 (3) 1233-1250. [ ]
- Joybrata Roy, Ayan Mukherjee, Subhransu Pan, Shamik Polley,Subhasis Batabyal, Biswajit Brahma, Tirtha Kumar Datta, Sachinandan De, Surender Lal Goswami, 2011. Polymorphism of fecundity genes (FecB, Fecx and Fec G) in the Indian Bonpala sheep. Animal Biotechnology. 22(3): 151-62. [ ]
- Rachna Monga, Tirtha Kumar Datta, Sandeep Ghai, Dheer Singh, 2011. Tissue specific promoter methylation and histone modification regulate CYP19 expression during and leutenization in buffalo ovary. Gene and Comparative Endocrinology. 173(1): 205-15. [ ]
- Sachinandan De, Biswajit Brahma,Shamik Polley, Ayan Mukherjee, Deepak Banerjee, Moloya Gohain, Karan Pratap Singh, Rameshwar Singh, Tirtha Kumar Datta and Surender Lal Goswami 2011. Simple and duplex PCR assays for species identification of cattle and buffalo milk and Cheese.Food Control . 22( 5 ): 690-696.
- Joyabrata Roy, Ayan Mukherjee, Subhransu Pan, Shamik Polley, Subhasis Batabyal, Biswajit Brahma, Tirtha Kumar Datta, Sachinandan De, SurenderLal Goswami, 2010. Polymorphism of BMPR1B, BMP15 and GDF9 Fecundity gene in prolific Garole sheep. Tropical Animal Health and Production. 42(5): 985-93. [ ]
- Sachinandan De, Gaurav Dogra, Tirtha Kumar Datta, Gurpreet Kaur, Ramakant Kaushik, Amit Roy, Rameshwar Singh, ParasYadav, Surender Lal Sharma, 2010 A simple method for the Efficient Isolation of Genomic DNA from Lactobacilli Isolated from Traditional Indian Fermented Milk (Dahi). Indian Journal of Microbiology. 50(4):412-8. [ ]
- Mallikarjuna Shivapura Basavarajappa, Sachinandan De, Manish Thakur, Tirtha Kumar Datta, Gaurav Dogra, Paras Yadav, Surender Lal Goswami, 2008. Characterization of luteinizing hormone beta (LH-beta) subunit gene in the Indian river buffalo (Bubalusbubalis). General and comparative endocrinology. 155(1): 63-9. [ ]
- Ajay Pal Singh Aswal,Sarvesh Raghav, Sachinandan De, Manish Thakur, Surender Lal Goswami, Tirtha Kumar Datta, 2008. Expression stability of two housekeeping genes (18s r RNA and G3PDH) during in vitro maturation of follicular oocytes in buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). Animal Reproduction Science. 103(1-2):164-71. [ ]
- A P S Aswal, Tirtha Kumar Datta, S Raghav, Sachinandan De, P Yadav, Surender Lal Goswami, 2007. Development of competitive quantitative PCR strategy for evaluating the expression stability of 18s rRNA during in vitro maturation of buffalo (Bubalusbubalis) follicular oocytes. Reproduction in domestic animals. 42(2): 195-201.[ ]
- Rawat Parul., Goswami, S. L and Datta,T.K. (2002). Superovulatory response in Syrian golden Hamsters (Mesocicetus auratus) for recovery of eggs. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 72(5):445-446.
- Anandlaxmi N, Goswami SL and Datta T K. 2001. Chronology of events leading to in vitro nuclear chromatin decondensation (NCD) in buffalo spermatozoa. Buffalo Journal, 2001, 2 : 281-284.
- Lalitha, H.S., S.L. Goswami and T.K. Datta (1999). In vitro maturation potential of sheep oocytes isolated from follicles of different sizes. Indian Journal of Small Ruminants. 5(2):90-93.
- Anand Laxmi,N.,Goswami,S.L., Datta,T.K and Archana, Verma (1999). In vitro nuclear chromatin decondensation in cattle and buffalo spermatozoa. Indian Journal of Dairy Science.52(3).188-192.
- Datta, T.K. and Goswami, S.L. (1999). Time dynamics and chronology of meiotic progression in buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) oocytes during in vitro maturation. Buffalo Journal.53-60.
- Datta, T.K.and Goswami, S.L. (1999).Effect of quality of Buffalo oocytes on their maturation in vitro. Indian J. Animal Sci.69(1): 23-26.
- Datta, T.K and Goswami, S.L. (1998). Feasibility of harvesting oocytes from buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)ovaries by different methods. Buffalo Journal.2:277-284.
- Kharche SD, Datta TK, Dutt T, Mohanty TK, Ansari MR and Taneja VK. 1996. Effect of once or twice daily injections of FSH-p on superovulation response, embryo recovery and their quality in crossbred cattle. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 66 (4):363-365
- Kharche SD, Datta TK, Dutt T, Mohanty TK, Ansari MR and Taneja VK. 1995. Effect of progesterone on superovulatory response in crossbred cattle. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 65 (4):428-429.
- Mehla R K, Chakravarty A K and Datta T K. 1995.Techno-Economic analysis of Embryo Transfer Technology in tropical ecology. Indn. J. Anim. Prod. Mgmt. 11(4):203-211.
- Das, S.K.; Goswami, S.L., Ramesha, K.P. and Datta, T.K. (1994). A technique for chromosomes analysis of preimplantation embryos. Indian J. Dairy Sci., 47(5): 396-400.
- Datta, T.K.; Goswami, S.L. and Das, S.K. (1993). Comparative efficiency of three oocyte recovery methods from sheep ovaries. Indian J. Anim. Sci., 63(11): 1178-1179.
- Datta TK, Taneja VK and Sanwal PC. 1992. Hormonal profile in superovulated Hariana cows. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 62 (8):720-722.
- Datta TK, Taneja VK and Shankar U. 1992. Superovulation response of Haryana cows with PMSG/FSH. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 62 (5):432-433.